Thursday, November 26, 2009

If I can't Have You...

Happy Turkey time everyone who is not in a strach/turkey coma. So it's that time to see if the public school system is still pushing the stereotypical portrayal of indians. Well anyways I have been very busy have many things to do for school which include two brand spanking new dresses TADAH!!! so one of them is what I am planning to use as the closing piece for my spring fashion show and the other is a BS assignment which has a lot of restrictions and must be a "eco-friendly" textile dress. So im planning on doing this very Jackling Onassis but modern day with off-white eco-friendly textiles and this light rose pink lace on top of the skirt and mandetory collar. I will have a very sweat shop intensive winter break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment