Friday, August 27, 2010

I love my Busy Brain...

So I love when I get knew ideas, I am thinking of making a small numbered colletion inspired by Bronze, Silver, Gold and platinum. It all started with a idea I got of doing a gold encrusted skull cap I wanted to with with my Golda Lamey Jewelry. It's in the beggining stages so many things will change. As for my other things I wanted to design, I have been wanting to do a Norwegian and tropical colors line which years ago had named Acid Fantastico, but because some of the ideas have changed I am thinking of Carmelita Tropica , which will in keep with my tradition of humor and concept in my clothing. Seeing as mcuh that I have pre planned, the stuff I was calling Moonstart will have to be shelved for a while, seeing as I haven't come up with anything besides native american wear made compeporary wuth metallics. I know reading made sound like I have gone on acid, but no it's just the way I design haha. Before I forget I have purchased the domain Name: efgeedesigns.com hope to be able to create my website soon

Oh yeah I've had a crappy day too so all I want to say is DANCE ALL I WANT TO DO IS DANCE...

No comments:

Post a Comment