Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Went To School With Grace Coddington???

Hello everyone and Happy New Year!!! 2011 is over and my posts were not as high as 2010, i'm going to change that for this New Year. I have been busy with many different ventures in my life and I have returned to my designs and my newest collection. It has been spoken of by different names: acid fantastico, Carmelita Tropicana etc... but indeed it is called RYB and it is currently being worked on. I am on a time crunch and want to release to be shown with other collection for Fall 2012. Here are snippets of images that prove work being done and that soon I will be able to reveal more. Thank you to those still following and hope to bring new life into this blog  which has always been so important to me.

-Frank Garcia Efgee



No comments:

Post a Comment